Thompson Speedtouch ST-585
The internal SIP service needs to be disabled. You will need to use a telnet (port 23) client to connect to the ip address of this router using putty or another telnet client. The username and password is the same as the one used to access the Web UI (default username Administrator). You will need to first login to the Web UI to and change the password before you can telnet into the device.
- Open Command Prompt – “Start” → “Run” → type “cmd” and press “Enter”.
- In Command Prompt, type “telnet 192.168.1.254” and press enter. 192.168.1.254 is the default IP address of the router. If you are running on Windows 7/8/8.1/10, you might need to install the telnet client from “Control Panel” → “Programs and Features” → “Turn Windows features on and off”.
- The default username is “Administrator”, and there is no default password, leave blank.
- Type “connection unbind application=SIP port=5060” and press “Enter”.
- Type “saveall” and press “Enter”.
- Type “exit” and press “Enter” to exit the telnet session.
**All routers and firewalls need to have the correct ports forwarded and Whitelisting configured for VOIP service, please click here for more information.
Current Status Not Supported Suggestions Replace Device Comments This router is not compatible with VoIP services. There is no method to disable the internal SIP ALG on device. Other customers have found that bridging the device to a compatible ...
Router Compatibility List
This list is under continual development. If you have any information to add in this article with regards to compatibility or updates to compatibility, please email any details or test results and configurations to support for review. Model Status ...