The Auto Attendant Dial-Pad Menu
This article briefly covers each of the Dial-Pad menu items available in an Auto Attendant
- User = goes to a user (extension).
- Conference = goes to a conference bridge.
- Call Queue = goes to a call queue.
- Directory = goes to the dial by name directory.
- Voicemail = goes to a specific mailbox.
- Voicemail Management = allows outside staff to call in and retrieve voicemail.
- External Number = forwards to an external telephone number (for example, to send a caller to an on-call staff).
- Play Message = commonly used for hours and directions.
- Repeat Prompt = replays the menu of options to the caller.
Add Tier = adds a submenu with a new greeting and set of options.
Recording Greetings and Menu Prompts
This guide will demonstrate how to record greetings and menu prompts. Since Oct 19, 2020 there is a more strict enforcement of DTMF not being allowed while an Intro greeting is being played. If you provide instruction for a user in the intro ...
Working With Automated Attendants
Note - Please leave the Time Frame as "Default" when creating a new auto attendant. Since Oct 19, 2020 there is a more strict enforcement of DTMF not being allowed while an Intro greeting is being played. If you provide instruction for a user in the ...
Working with Text-to-Speech (TTS)
Prerequisites Access to the portal TTS Enabled and setup by your partner or tech support About Text-to-Speech (TTS) allows you to use high-quality voices to convert written names, prompts, and greetings into spoken words and phrases while avoiding ...
Synapse SIP Trunk Setup
How to setup a Synapse SIP Trunk as well as the Inbound and Outbound routes. Tested On: Synapse Deskset SB67010 - FW: 3.1.1 Synapse SIP Gateway SB67070 - FW: 3.1.2 Prerequisites: SIP Gateway SMB Telephony Deskset Up to date firmware for both SIP ...
Factory reset process
Prerequisites Reseller level permissions to clear credentials Access to portal First Step - Clearing Auth Credentials Before factory resetting your device you need to first perform a task in the portal. Please note, if you do not see these options ...