Setup Multiple Handsets to a Yealink W60/W52 Base Station
- Office Manager or Higher user scope
The W52 base station is capable of having 4 handsets assigned to it, and the W60 is capable of having 8 handsets assigned to it. This KB goes over how to setup the additional lines required in the portal for the handsets to ring correctly.
In the Portal
1. Log into the portal and locate the user that will be assigned to the first line and add the MAC address of the base station to the users phones.
2. Navigate to the user profile that will use the second handset. Ensure they have a free extension available. The Phones tab should look like the below image.
3. Navigate to Inventory -> Phone Hardware
4. Locate the first users extension and click the edit button. Under line 2, add the second handsets extension.
5. Save and Resync the phone.
6. Ensure each handset is registered to the correct base and is assigned to the correct line on the base. The screen of the handset will indicate which line it is assigned to.
Multifactor Authentication setup
Please note, if you sign in with SSO you will bypass the MFA process Prerequisites Access to the portal Google authenticator app About Multi-factor authentication allows you to use Google's authentication services to add another layer of security to ...
Registering a Grandstream DP 720 handset and DP 750 base station
Prerequisites DP720 handset DP750 Base station Register Handset with the Base Station On DP750 Base station, press and hold Radio/Page button for about 7 seconds until radio LED starts blinking; or, access web UI > Status > DECT Status and press ...
Grandstream HT81x Setup
Prerequisites Access to the HT81x webgui Office Manager or higher user scope Manual device credentials found here SIP Trunk credentials will require a partner account or support to assist. This KB will go over how to setup basic functionality of the ...
Grandstream GXW4501 Setup
Prerequisites SIP Trunk credentials Description Setup a SIP trunk on a Grandstream GXW4501 PRI Gateway. This will allow integration of Analog PBX's If this is a brand new device, please log in and follow the setup wizard for the network settings, all ...
Synapse SIP Trunk Setup
How to setup a Synapse SIP Trunk as well as the Inbound and Outbound routes. Tested On: Synapse Deskset SB67010 - FW: 3.1.1 Synapse SIP Gateway SB67070 - FW: 3.1.2 Prerequisites: SIP Gateway SMB Telephony Deskset Up to date firmware for both SIP ...