Setup Multiple Handsets to a Yealink W60/W52 Base Station
- Office Manager or Higher user scope
The W52 base station is capable of having 4 handsets assigned to it, and the W60 is capable of having 8 handsets assigned to it. This KB goes over how to setup the additional lines required in the portal for the handsets to ring correctly.
In the Portal
1. Log into the portal and locate the user that will be assigned to the first line and add the MAC address of the base station to the users phones.
2. Navigate to the user profile that will use the second handset. Ensure they have a free extension available. The Phones tab should look like the below image.
3. Navigate to Inventory -> Phone Hardware
4. Locate the first users extension and click the edit button. Under line 2, add the second handsets extension.
5. Save and Resync the phone.
6. Ensure each handset is registered to the correct base and is assigned to the correct line on the base. The screen of the handset will indicate which line it is assigned to.
Multifactor Authentication setup
Please note, if you sign in with SSO you will bypass the MFA process Prerequisites Access to the portal Google authenticator app About Multi-factor authentication allows you to use Google's authentication services to add another layer of security to ...
Registering a Grandstream DP 720 handset and DP 750 base station
Prerequisites DP720 handset DP750 Base station Register Handset with the Base Station On DP750 Base station, press and hold Radio/Page button for about 7 seconds until radio LED starts blinking; or, access web UI > Status > DECT Status and press ...
Synapse SIP Trunk Setup
How to setup a Synapse SIP Trunk as well as the Inbound and Outbound routes. Tested On: Synapse Deskset SB67010 - FW: 3.1.1 Synapse SIP Gateway SB67070 - FW: 3.1.2 Prerequisites: SIP Gateway SMB Telephony Deskset Up to date firmware for both SIP ...
3CX SIP Trunk Setup
Tested Version - 126.96.36.1996 on July 9, 2020 NOTE - DNS-SRV on 3CX versions 15.5.15502.6 and above correctly failover when the first DNS entry is unreachable, but the 3CX system will not recheck the first entry until the second DNS entry is ...
Yealink Compatible Headsets
Please see attachment for compatible Yealink headsets by phone model, required attachment cables and adapters (EHS - Electronic Hook Switch) if required. Pricing varies and models change frequently and can be quoted as required. This will assist in ...