Registering a Grandstream DP 720 handset and DP 750 base station
- DP720 handset
- DP750 Base station
Register Handset with the Base Station
- On DP750 Base station, press and hold Radio/Page button for about 7 seconds until radio LED starts blinking; or, access web UI > Status > DECT Status and press Subscribe button.
- On DP720, Press “Menu”
- Use arrow keys to reach > Settings > Registration.
- Navigate to Register, then press “Select” while the DP750 Radio icon is blinking.
- Select the corresponding base, and then press “Subscribe”.
- DP720 handset will display Easy Pairing on the LCD and play an audible buzz when subscribed.
- Press “Menu”.
- Use arrow keys to reach > Settings > Info.
- Press “Select” softkey to display Info page, browse the screen to find IP address, subnet mask and default gateway information for your DP750.
- Press “Menu”
- Use arrow keys to reach > Settings > System Settings.
- Enter current base PIN code (Default is 0000).
- Enter the desired base code PIN.
- Press “Save” softkey to confirm.
Setup Multiple Handsets to a Yealink W60/W52 Base Station
Prerequisites Office Manager or Higher user scope The W52 base station is capable of having 4 handsets assigned to it, and the W60 is capable of having 8 handsets assigned to it. This KB goes over how to setup the additional lines required in the ...
Grandstream GXW4501 Setup
Prerequisites SIP Trunk credentials Description Setup a SIP trunk on a Grandstream GXW4501 PRI Gateway. This will allow integration of Analog PBX's If this is a brand new device, please log in and follow the setup wizard for the network settings, all ...
Grandstream GDS3710 Setup
Prerequisites Access to the GDS3710 webgui Office Manager or higher user scope Manual device credentials found here This KB will go over how to setup basic functionality of the Grandstream GDS3710 video door system. Please use extension range ...
Grandstream HT81x Setup
Prerequisites Access to the HT81x webgui Office Manager or higher user scope Manual device credentials found here SIP Trunk credentials will require a partner account or support to assist. This KB will go over how to setup basic functionality of the ...
Manually configuring a grandstream device
You will need to get access to the phone's web GUI, this is done by navigating to the IP address of the phone on a computer that is connected to the same network as the phone. Once at the web GUI you will need to log in with either the ...