- The first step is to get your license key and users configured, to do this contact sales and inform them with how many licenses you need and provide a list of the extensions that need access. They will also need to know which CRM you are intending to integrate with.
- Download and Unzip the installed from the below link
Download CRM UC Link
- Run the installer and follow the installation steps.
- Once installed the application will launch and ask for your license key.
- After entering your license key you will be prompted to log in with your portal credentials. Ie firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works
In order for you to integrate with your CRM, you will need to add it to integrations.
To do this:
- Simply right-click on the tray icon (green dot) and open the configuration option
- From here click on (Add new) under the integrations menu item
- Select your desired CRM from the list and Click set.
- Now your CRM should appear in the menu on the left, click on it
- Now you will be presented with all the options available for your CRM and the options to connect UCLink to your CRM.
- The steps to connect to your CRM varies from CRM to CRM but is typically a simple process where you just need to click "Authorise" and log into your CRM.
When you have your CRM integrated your CRM contacts should be available from the address book
When you are on a call the integrator will display a call info box which will include CRM information about that contact. If the CRM integration supports it, the information box will give you the ability open your CRM for that specific call, It will also give you the ability to add the Phone number to your CRM.
Some of the integrations supports the sharing of your presence. you can control this via the menu's presense item.