Multifactor Authentication setup
Please note, if you sign in with SSO you will bypass the MFA process
- Access to the portal
- Google authenticator app
Multi-factor authentication allows you to use Google's authentication services to add another layer of security to your phone system.
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.authenticator2&hl=en&gl=US
- Log in to the portal
- In the top right corner click on your name and then click on "My Account"(if you don't have this option just skip to step 3)
- Click on your name again and then select "Profile"
- Scroll down to "Change Account Security"
- Click on "Set Up Google Authenticator"
- Wait a moment for the QR code to generate
- Open the google authentication app on your cellphone and press the "+" button and choose the scan QR code option
- Scan the code in the portal with your cellphone
- Enter the Code and enter your password on the portal if asked.
- Done! The next time you log in you will be prompted for the code that your app generates.
Factory reset process
Prerequisites Reseller level permissions to clear credentials Access to portal First Step - Clearing Auth Credentials Before factory resetting your device you need to first perform a task in the portal. Please note, if you do not see these options ...
Setup Shared Line Appearances
Prerequisites Office Manager or Higher Scope Available lettered extensions to be used Setup Notes Each device must have their own extension (usually will be a lettered extension) Will not work in a Call Queue currently Some phones may require ...
Grandstream HT81x Setup
Prerequisites Access to the HT81x webgui Office Manager or higher user scope Manual device credentials found here SIP Trunk credentials will require a partner account or support to assist. This KB will go over how to setup basic functionality of the ...
Synapse SIP Trunk Setup
How to setup a Synapse SIP Trunk as well as the Inbound and Outbound routes. Tested On: Synapse Deskset SB67010 - FW: 3.1.1 Synapse SIP Gateway SB67070 - FW: 3.1.2 Prerequisites: SIP Gateway SMB Telephony Deskset Up to date firmware for both SIP ...
Bria Desktop (Counterpath) Setup
Get started with your Bria Desktop softphone app Prerequisites If you have not already created a manual device on the Manager Portal. Either a Solo or Teams account setup at counterpath.com Manual device credentials from this KB ...