Multifactor Authentication setup
Please note, if you sign in with SSO you will bypass the MFA process
- Access to the portal
- Google authenticator app
Multi-factor authentication allows you to use Google's authentication services to add another layer of security to your phone system.
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.authenticator2&hl=en&gl=US
- Log in to the portal
- In the top right corner click on your name and then click on "My Account"(if you don't have this option just skip to step 3)
- Click on your name again and then select "Profile"
- Scroll down to "Change Account Security"
- Click on "Set Up Google Authenticator"
- Wait a moment for the QR code to generate
- Open the google authentication app on your cellphone and press the "+" button and choose the scan QR code option
- Scan the code in the portal with your cellphone
- Enter the Code and enter your password on the portal if asked.
- Done! The next time you log in you will be prompted for the code that your app generates.
Factory reset process
Prerequisites Reseller level permissions to clear credentials Access to portal First Step - Clearing Auth Credentials Before factory resetting your device you need to first perform a task in the portal. Please note, if you do not see these options ...
Synapse SIP Trunk Setup
How to setup a Synapse SIP Trunk as well as the Inbound and Outbound routes. Tested On: Synapse Deskset SB67010 - FW: 3.1.1 Synapse SIP Gateway SB67070 - FW: 3.1.2 Prerequisites: SIP Gateway SMB Telephony Deskset Up to date firmware for both SIP ...
Bria Desktop (Counterpath) Setup
Get started with your Bria Desktop softphone app Prerequisites If you have not already created a manual device on the Manager Portal. Either a Solo or Teams account setup at counterpath.com Manual device credentials from this KB ...
Setup Multiple Handsets to a Yealink W60/W52 Base Station
Prerequisites Office Manager or Higher user scope The W52 base station is capable of having 4 handsets assigned to it, and the W60 is capable of having 8 handsets assigned to it. This KB goes over how to setup the additional lines required in the ...
3CX SIP Trunk Setup
Tested Version - 126.96.36.1996 on July 9, 2020 NOTE - DNS-SRV on 3CX versions 15.5.15502.6 and above correctly failover when the first DNS entry is unreachable, but the 3CX system will not recheck the first entry until the second DNS entry is ...