Manually Provisioning a Polycom
Phone Configuration Steps
- Go to the GUI of the phone using the IP address, and log in using credentials
- Go to settings and click provisioning server from the drop-down list.
- Set the server type to HTTPS and set the server address to https://phones.iplogin.ca
- Then set the Boot server to static
- Press SAVE at he bottom of the page
- Go back to settings, networking, and TLS
- Open up the TLS applications module
- Uncheck Provisioning, Sip, and LDAP
Hit save, reboot the phone, and provisioning should now complete
Set Up Provisioning Without Zero Touch
If the zero-touch server isn't automatically bringing the phone over to the new server, or if you are having issues, sometimes you will need to enter the provisioning server manually to provision the phone. The location of this is different entry ...
Htek Manual Provisioning
Prerequisites Access to phone web gui If your Htek phone requires the manual input of our provisioning url, please follow the steps listed below. Instructions Log into webgui of the Htek phone by entering its IP address (192.168.x.x) into a web ...
Manually configuring a grandstream device
You will need to get access to the phone's web GUI, this is done by navigating to the IP address of the phone on a computer that is connected to the same network as the phone. Once at the web GUI you will need to log in with either the ...
Factory reset process
Prerequisites Reseller level permissions to clear credentials Access to portal First Step - Clearing Auth Credentials Before factory resetting your device you need to first perform a task in the portal. Please note, if you do not see these options ...
Provisioning your first phone
Prerequisites Access to the United Cloud portal The user has ALREADY been created. (If you dont have a user go here first) https://kb.iplogin.ca/portal/en/kb/articles/working-with-users Add the phone to the United Cloud portal 1. Go to the ...