Provisioning your first phone
- Access to the United Cloud portal
- The user has ALREADY been created. (If you dont have a user go here first) https://kb.iplogin.ca/portal/en/kb/articles/working-with-users
Add the phone to the United Cloud portal
1. Go to the portal for the domain you are adding the phone to
2. Click on "Inventory"
3. Click on the "Phone Hardware" tab
4. Click on the "Add Phone" button
5. Select the model of supported phone from the dropdown list, and enter the mac address: and enter the extension that will be associated with the phone:
You will get a warning if the mac address is already in the domain
6. Power on the phone and let it boot up; it will check and update firmware, and then pull the configs and provision the phone. You should see an extension display on the phone when it is complete.
Manually Provisioning a Polycom
Prerequisites Access to the United Cloud portal The user has ALREADY been created. (If you dont have a user go here first) https://kb.iplogin.ca/portal/en/kb/articles/working-with-users Phone Configuration Steps Go to the GUI of the phone using the ...
Set Up Provisioning Without Zero Touch
If the zero-touch server isn't automatically bringing the phone over to the new server, or if you are having issues, sometimes you will need to enter the provisioning server manually to provision the phone. The location of this is different entry ...
Htek Manual Provisioning
Prerequisites Access to phone web gui If your Htek phone requires the manual input of our provisioning url, please follow the steps listed below. Instructions Log into webgui of the Htek phone by entering its IP address (192.168.x.x) into a web ...
Courtesy Phone Extensions
Prerequisites You will need a user to have a minimum of `Office Manager` level of permissions to make these changes. If you do not have this access, please contact support. Details Courtesy Phone Extensions allow you to associate certain low-use ...
Factory reset process
Prerequisites Reseller level permissions to clear credentials Access to portal First Step - Clearing Auth Credentials Before factory resetting your device you need to first perform a task in the portal. Please note, if you do not see these options ...