Grandstream UCM Add a SIP Trunk
UCM6102/UCM6104 - 126.96.36.199 firmware
Note - Caller ID must follow the NPANXX standard. The area code (NPA) must be a valid area code and the NXX must be a valid NXX. If the caller ID is not valid, then calls will not route properly and will need to be corrected before calls can be successfully made.
- SIP Trunk subscription
- SIP Trunk credentials
This article will show you how to setup a SIP trunk on the Grandstream UCM61xx series PBX.
Setting up the SIP Trunk
- Login to the UCM6102/6104 webgui.
- From the menu, select Extension/Trunk and then VoIP Trunks
- Click “Create New SIP Trunk
- Enter the required fields.
|Register SIP Trunk|
|Enter the hostname provided to you|
|Change to User – Phone|
Allow Outgoing Calls is registration fails
|Enter the name you want displayed when dialing a number|
|Enter your SIP Username|
|Enter your SIP Password|
|Enter your SIP Username|
Leave all other options at their default values.
- Click Save at the top of the screen, a message will appear about ports. Select OK
- Locate your new SIP Trunk and click the edit button
- Under Basic Settings, confirm all information entered previously is correct and enter the domain hostname in the From Domain: setting and change the Transport type from UDP to TCP
- Click Advanced Settings
- Here we will update the codecs and enable the Outbound Proxy Support
- Ensure PCMU, PCMA, G.729 and G.722 are in the right column and remove all others.
- Enable Outbound Proxy Support by checking the box
- In Outbound Proxy enter sip.siplogin.ca:5060
- Enter the maximum number of call lines. This will match the Outbound Limit set in the Portal SIP Trunk information.
- Click Save and then Apply Changes at the top of the screen.
- Click on System Status and then Dashboard
- Locate the Trunks widget and locate your new trunk. Next to the name will be a dot, if all information is correct and the SIP Trunk has registered the dot will be blue. If it is red or yellow, please go back and confirm all information is correctly entered in the SIP Trunk settings.
- Your SIP Trunk is now successfully registered.
Yeastar S-Series - Add a SIP Trunk
Tested on Yeastar S20 - Firmware – 188.8.131.52 Note - Caller ID must follow the NPANXX standard. The area code (NPA) must be a valid area code and the NXX must be a valid NXX. If the caller ID is not valid, then calls will not route properly and will ...
Synapse SIP Trunk Setup
How to setup a Synapse SIP Trunk as well as the Inbound and Outbound routes. Tested On: Synapse Deskset SB67010 - FW: 3.1.1 Synapse SIP Gateway SB67070 - FW: 3.1.2 Prerequisites: SIP Gateway SMB Telephony Deskset Up to date firmware for both SIP ...
3CX SIP Trunk Setup
Tested Version - 184.108.40.2066 on July 9, 2020 NOTE - DNS-SRV on 3CX versions 15.5.15502.6 and above correctly failover when the first DNS entry is unreachable, but the 3CX system will not recheck the first entry until the second DNS entry is ...
Grandstream GDS3710 Setup
Prerequisites Access to the GDS3710 webgui Office Manager or higher user scope Manual device credentials found here This KB will go over how to setup basic functionality of the Grandstream GDS3710 video door system. Please use extension range ...
Grandstream Wave for Mobile
Get started with your Grandstream Wave softphone on iOS or Android. Prerequisites If you have not already created a manual device on the Manager Portal. Get the app for your device ...