- Reseller level permissions to clear credentials
- Access to portal
First Step - Clearing Auth Credentials
Before factory resetting your device you need to first perform a task in the portal.
Please note, if you do not see these options then please contact Support before factory resetting the device.
- Log into the portal
- Navigate to the domain you need to work on
- Go to Inventory -> Phone hardware
- Find the phone you wish to factory reset and click on the edit button
- Click on advanced
- If you are factory resetting a Polycom device, record the Auth password as you will need this.
- Clear out everything in the Auth User and Auth Pass
Grandstream factory reset
Yealinks factory reset
Note: DO NOT factory reset without consulting support first, as additional steps are required for the redirection servers to allow the phone to reach us again.
- On the phone itself, find the X Button (Or the OK Button)
- Press the X button and hold it for around 10 seconds
- The phone should reboot and factory reset itself
Htek factory reset
- On the phone itself, dial ***
- Then press and hold the X button
Htek - 921G factory reset
- On the phone itself, open the menu
- Dial ###
- Press and hold * for at least 10 seconds
Polycom factory reset
- Power off the phone
- Power the phone back on
- When you see "Starting application" hit cancel
- As soon you see the "Welcome" message press and hold "1","3" and "5" at the same time
- You then be prompted to enter the password
- Enter the Auth password that you recorded in the "First Step - Clearing Auth Credentials", The password is case sensitive.
- The phone will now factory reset itself.
Avaya J Series
Go to settings on the phone
Go to administration
Default phone password is 27238
Go to Reset to default
The phone will now factory reset