- Reseller level permissions to clear credentials
- Access to portal
First Step - Clearing Auth Credentials
Before factory resetting your device you need to first perform a task in the portal.
Please note, if you do not see these options then please contact Support before factory resetting the device.
- Log into the portal
- Navigate to the domain you need to work on
- Go to Inventory -> Phone hardware
- Find the phone you wish to factory reset and click on the edit button
- Click on advanced
- If you are factory resetting a Polycom device, record the Auth password as you will need this.
- Clear out everything in the Auth User and Auth Pass
Grandstream factory reset
Yealinks factory reset
Note: DO NOT factory reset without consulting support first, as additional steps are required for the redirection servers to allow the phone to reach us again.
- On the phone itself, find the X Button (Or the OK Button)
- Press the X button and hold it for around 10 seconds
- The phone should reboot and factory reset itself
Htek factory reset
- On the phone itself, dial ***
- Then press and hold the X button
Htek - 921G factory reset
- On the phone itself, open the menu
- Dial ***
- Press and hold # for at least 10 seconds
Polycom factory reset
- Power off the phone
- Power the phone back on
- When you see "Starting application" hit cancel
- As soon you see the "Welcome" message press and hold "1","3" and "5" at the same time
- You then be prompted to enter the password
- Enter the Auth password that you recorded in the "First Step - Clearing Auth Credentials", The password is case sensitive.
- The phone will now factory reset itself.
Avaya J Series
Go to settings on the phone
Go to administration
Default phone password is 27238
Go to Reset to default
The phone will now factory reset
- Press **## to reboot.
- Long press # while the phone boots up in "Rescue Mode"
- Chose Option 1 "Settings reset"
Set Up Provisioning Without Zero Touch
If the zero-touch server isn't automatically bringing the phone over to the new server, or if you are having issues, sometimes you will need to enter the provisioning server manually to provision the phone. The location of this is different entry ...
Agent & Client Support to diagnose issue with device Once qualified if there is an issue, ask for warranty check Once hardware arrives at UC, diagnose onsite Once issue is confirmed, if warranty still in play, start RMA process with vendor Follow ...
Polycom Factory Reset without Admin Password
Prerequisites Physical access to the phone Polycom device MAC address Factory Reset Locate the MAC address (serial number) of the phone located on under the phone and write it down. Usually starts with 0004F2xxxxxx or 64167Fxxxxxx. Now write down ...
Manually Provisioning a Polycom
Prerequisites Access to the United Cloud portal The user has ALREADY been created. (If you dont have a user go here first) https://kb.iplogin.ca/portal/en/kb/articles/working-with-users Phone Configuration Steps Go to the GUI of the phone using the ...
Htek Manual Provisioning
Prerequisites Access to phone web gui If your Htek phone requires the manual input of our provisioning url, please follow the steps listed below. Instructions Log into webgui of the Htek phone by entering its IP address (192.168.x.x) into a web ...