Allows for the scheduling of Call Data Record (CDR) exports through the Portal. These exports can be sent via email, FTP, or SFTP, as well as directly downloading from the Portal. Rather than manually exporting the CDR information in the Call History page, users can have recurring exports of CDRs.
- Office Manager permissions or higher
Adding a CDR Schedule
Log into the Portal with a scope of Office Manager and higher and navigate to Call History and click on Scheduled Exports.
Once in the Scheduled Exports menu, press the New Export button on the upper right part of your screen; as shown below.
The following window will be shown. This allows you to configure specific options of the Report you are scheduling.
The fields that will be displayed are described below.
Domain - This allows the user to filter out CDRs under one particular domain. Leave blank to see all domain calls. (This options is available to resellers only)
User - Which will allow the user to filter out CDRs under one particular user. Leave blank to see all user calls.
Include Inbound calls - Toggles whether or not to see inbound calls; the default value is yes.
Include Outbound calls - Toggles whether or not to display outbound calls; the default value is yes.
Include headers - Toggles whether or not to see headers in the generated CSV file; the default value is yes.
Off-net Calls Only - Toggles whether or not to see ONLY off-net calls; the default value is no.
Format - This allows the user to select a pre-defined format; that includes specific fields in each type; as shown and explained below.
- Advanced (default) includes: Call Type, Domain, User, BTN, Time Start, Time Answer, Duration, Remote Number, Dialed Number, Caller ID, Orig IP, Term IP, and Release Cause.
- Standard Includes all data associated with a CDR.
- Basic Includes the same data fields as if you exported via the Call History page. This includes: Call Begin, Call Type, User, BTN, Duration, Disposition, Reason, Notes
Press save and you will have created a CDR Schedule.
Editing/Deleting a CDR Schedule
You can edit/delete a CDR Schedule via the edit and delete buttons on the right; as shown below.
Viewing/Downloading a CDR Schedule’s History
- Previous exports can be seen via the Download button and schedules that are younger than 100 days can be viewed and downloaded.
- After clicking this button the user is brought to an exports window. From here, users can choose to Download or Delete a CDR export