Call Center Report Emails
Call center report emails give call center supervisors or office managers (with call center functionality enabled) the ability to request emails in a variety of formats and time windows. The emails themselves are brandable and customizable using the standard template structure. Advanced settings also allow for the supervisor to pick a few of their most important statistics to be viewed prominently in the email body.
- A scope of Call Center Supervisor or higher
- The domain may require administrative changes for this feature to function as designed. Please contact support to have this feature enabled.
- Log into the Portal with a scope of Call Center Supervisor and navigate to the Call Center screen.
- Select the new Reports sub-menu Email Reports.
- Emailed Reports can be sent in varying frequencies including monthly, weekly, and daily. There are four types: Call Queue, Agent, Dialed Number, and a Summary report that includes the top data from each. Anywhere from 1 to all of the types and frequencies may be selected.
- Depending on the time period selected, the supervisor will be prompted to enter applicable time and date settings. For instance: a daily report will require the supervisor to set a time, and a weekly report will require the supervisor to set a day of the week and time. The monthly report will require a day of the month and send the previous month's data on that day; setting to "1" will send the full previous calendar month.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to configure the basic options, then select Next to continue.
- In the advanced options you can customize the contents of the reports for the varying statistics. These lists of statistics will vary based on the types of reports requested in the basic tab.
- There can be up to four extra email addresses added to receive the given reports.
- If the Supervisor would like the raw data including all available statistics then they can check Attach CSV to Email.
- When the configuration is complete, select Save. The email reports will then be scheduled.
- An example of a received email is shown below.
- For customization of the email templates we have a standard template for emails that will be used. It will automatically take on any color or logo which has been provided for portal branding.
Call Center Reports and Statistics
This article goes over the call center statistics grid, and the dynamic reporting features. This article does not cover email reports, if you need information about Call Center Email Reporting please visit the KB for Call Center Report Emails. ...
Configuring Options for Call Queues
This article covers setting up the pre-queue options for call queues. Prerequisites Call Center Supervisor or higher permissions Configuring Queue Options Round Robin Round robin is a queue that routes callers to the available agent that has been ...
SMS for Call Queues
This article explains the configuration and function of SMS enabled Call Queues Prerequisites SMS enabled DID Call Center Supervisor scope or higher Setting up SMS for a Call Queue Configure the call queue's SMS settings by entering the Call Queue ...
Adding Agents to Call Queues
This guide will go over adding agents to Call Queues and configuring them for those Queues. Prerequisites Call Center Supervisor or higher scope Access to the Call Queues needed to be managed Adding Agents The Call Queues page allows you to add, ...
Setting up the Call back option on a call queue
Prerequisites - At least Office Manager rights - A call queue What is the callback feature? Callback is a feature that is exclusive to call queues. This feature is ideal for very busy call queues where callers may have to wait for an available agent ...