Adding Custom Holiday Music On Hold
This article will provide you with the steps and files needed to add festive audio to your hold music.
- User Scope of Office Manager or higher.
Backup Existing Music On Hold
Backup your existing music by navigating to the Music On Hold tab in the portal, click on the download button to the right of the screen to save important audio files to be re-applied after you are ready to remove the Seasonal Music.
Note: If your list is empty proceed to the next section.
Adding the Audio Files
- Download Winter Holiday Music and extract the files to a folder.
- Add the files to the portal in the Music On Hold tab by selecting "Add Music" from the top right-hand corner and name them accordingly.
- Optional: Select "Settings" from the top right of the Music On Hold section and enable "Randomize Music on Hold".
How do I add holiday music to my call queues?
- Edit your queue Music On Hold by selecting the Edit Button to the Right of the Queue.
- Follow the steps above in the section "Backup Existing Music On Hold" and "Adding the Audio Files" editing queue specific Music On Hold will make the changes for the selected queue specifically and will not affect your other Queues or Music On Hold.
Restore Your Previous Music On Hold Files
- Delete the Holiday Music from the list.
- Restore the previous music that you backed up.
Note: If your music list was empty before: skip this step.
Winter Holiday Music
Working With Music on Hold
This article will show you how to set Time Frames and how to configure them for optimal results. Prerequisites Manager Portal access with Office Manager scope. Displaying the Music On Hold Page All Music On Hold tasks are performed from the Music On ...
Uploaded Music on Hold is too loud
This article will help you lower the volume of your custom music on hold to match the rest of the system prompts. This process is known as normalizing. This can be done from most audio editing software, we will be using Audacity for this ...
Using Ringing (Ring Back) Instead of Hold Music
Prerequisites Access to the Manager Portal Office Manager or higher scope If you wish to use a ringing tone instead of music in your call queue, you will need to upload the attached .wav file to the music on hold for your call queue. Adding the New ...
Audio Codec for Music and Messages on Hold
Adding your own music for your domains Music and Messages on Hold can be anything you would like as long as long as it follows the correct codecs and bitrates. Prerequisites Access to your manager portal Audio Codecs MP3 or WAV u-Law, 8000hz, 64 ...
Adding Agents to Call Queues
This guide will go over adding agents to Call Queues and configuring them for those Queues. Prerequisites Call Center Supervisor or higher scope Access to the Call Queues needed to be managed Adding Agents The Call Queues page allows you to add, ...