- Access to the Manager Portal
- Office Manager or higher scope
If you wish to use a ringing tone instead of music in your call queue, you will need to upload the attached .wav file to the music on hold for your call queue.
Adding the New Audio File
Locate the Music On Hold section
- Input the extension of the call queue that you want to change the Music on Hold for (extension range 5200-5299)
Select "Add Music"
- Select the "Add Music" option, where a new window will pop up.
Upload the New Audio File
- Select "Browse" and locate the Ringback .wav file that you downloaded here.
- Enter a name for the audio file (ie. Ringback)
- Click "Upload"
Your screen will now refresh, and you will see the new addition to the Call Queue's Music On Hold. To add more files, please follow the steps again.