- Access to the Manager Portal
Navigate to the Phones:
Add Phone or Edit current phone:
- Connect an analog phone to the Phone port of the ATA.
- Pick up the phone and press the star key four times: ****
- After the greeting plays, press 110 on the phone keypad to hear the IP Address of the ATA.
- In the Address bar of your browser, enter the IP address of the ATA. in step 3 above
- To log in for the first time, enter the default username, admin, and the default password, admin. The password is case sensitive.
- In the phone configuration, click Admin Login → Advanced → Provisioning
- Enter the address in Profile Rule for in the following format:
- Click Submit All Changes.
- Reboot the ATA (unplug power adapter, waiting 10 seconds, and replug)
- Confirm the light for the programmed line #1 or #2 has turned to a solid green.
Contact support if you are having challenges.
After provisioning login username admin and password Locked. The password is case sensitive.